
I just want to take a moment and wish my parents a Happy Anniversary. Today marks 30th years of marriage for them, and I think that should be celebrated!! Here is a picture from their early years. :)
They are 2 of my most favorite people in the entire world. I am not only blessed to have amazing parents, but I'm blessed to call them great friends as well.
Here they are at our wedding. Aren't they precious!! :) You can tell by the smiles on their faces how happy they are...even after 30 years together. I am so thankful I never had to experience divorce. I know my marriage is going to be amazing because of the example my parents set. I can't thank them enough for that.
Like Cinderella & Prince Charming, Mickey & Minnie, Barbie & Ken.....they were made for each other.
You guys mean the world to me.
We LOVE you! Even more than you can imagine. :)
Happy 30th Anniversary Mom and Dad






Awww, you did a great job Ashlan. You honored your parents well. They really are a cute couple :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet tribute:) We made a decision long ago that quitting was never an option. We continue to learn about relationship and each other, striving to meet each others needs and along the way ours get met as well. God is good!!! I can't wait to see your love grow and what's in store for your marriage. Love you more than you know, Mom
ReplyDeleteHey Ashlan! This is Jennie's sister, Elizabeth. I just found your blog....so cute! I hope you and Bryan are doing fabalously! What does the "C" in A+B stand for?
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading Elizabeth! The C stands for Clements, our last name!! So it's kind of like Ashlan + Bryan = Clements. Hope yall are doing well! I enjoy your posts about Dunder, he is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOHHHHH. Duh. Love the book shelf! Very sweet.
ReplyDelete