I wanted to share with you a project that I did today. I saw the idea on another blog and decided to try it since I had all the materials and all the time in the world. :) This is the bookshelf before:
So, with a little paint and some fabric scraps...
TA DA
Here is the bookshelf after!!! This is in our living room to the left of the couch. I painted it the same green that we used in our bathroom, and I used fabric glue to glue the fabric to the back. (This fabric has been used for tons of things!) I was pleasantly surprised by how it turned out. What do you think?


Looks good! The no-sew project ddded great detail to a simple shelf! Carla
ReplyDeleteI love it! Since you have so much time and I will have a big empty house.....haha!
ReplyDeleteC :)
It made a huge difference to your bookshelf. I really like it.
ReplyDeletelooks great! Now I'm inspired...can you post a picture once you have all of your decorations back on it please?
ReplyDelete