July 31, 2009

The BEST Wedding Party and Flowers ever!!!




So, once again I decided to participate in Kelly's Korner's wedding festivities. I can't help it since our wedding was just a month ago, and I love reliving it any chance I get. Bryan and I frequently talk about how we wish we could go back and do it all over again because it really was the perfect weekend. This is a picture of our entire wedding party. We had 4 attendants each, 2 junior bridesmaids, 1 junior groomsman, 2 flower girls, and 3 ring bearers.

My colors were kiwi, watermelon, and tangerine. I LOVE bright colors, and I wanted my wedding to be a reflection of that. I love how the flowers pop against the girls' dresses. The girl's dress color was called margarita and we got them from Dillard's. I also really liked the "C" that was on my bouquet. That was a last minute touch, that made my flowers personal. I found the letter for $1 at Michael's.


The flower girl dresses were probably one of my favorite details of the wedding. I found the fabric and had them made by Charity on Etsy. The ring bearers had pillows made out of the flower fabric, and their ties were the orange polka dots. We made the pillows and bought the ties from Etsy.


Here are the littles altogether. The boys outfits turned out so cute!! Now you can see the perfect coordination of the boys and girls. Elliot is on my lap and she is my precious niece. I babysat the other four and became part of their families, so I knew I wanted them in my wedding! The mom of the two boys on the left is who did the flowers for my wedding. She did an amazing job! The flowers turned out better than I could have imagined.

These flower balls hung over the ceremony site and were my favorite part of the flowers! The colors go so well together...in my opinion! Thanks Kelly! :)

I have to tell a funny story about the boys ties. We rented the suits, and Bryan's cousin (on the very left) went to pick his up. He asked if the tie was lime green to make sure he got the right one, and the girl that was helping him said, "Yes, and I don't know what this bride was thinking." Haha. If only she could see the pictures and see how PERFECT everything looked together. Including the green ties. :)

3 comments:

  1. Daddy and I love reliving that weekend as well! It was such a fun time in a beautiful setting with people we love:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers! Love the kiwi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures look great! I love your flower choices! I completely understand what you mean about wanting to do it all over again because it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete