Why hello there!! Remember me?!? I am such a horrible blogger. Good thing my family is the only one who reads these, and they are pretty patient with me. I thought I would take time to give you an update on our little house. I am proud to say we finally have a closing date! We will be moving in on APRIL 5TH! Which just happens to be opening day for the Rangers, isn't that perfect?! :)
When the walls first started going in we went and wrote Bible verses on them. They are covered up with dry wall, paint, etc, but we will know they are there.
They have made tons of progress since then. My kitchen before and after:
I am so in love with my kitchen. It turned out exactly like I had visioned!
Here is a collage with all the recent things they have added. Starting in the top left:
-Master Bath tile (it's tile that looks like wood!)
-Steps leading up to the front door
-Wood flooring in the kitchen
-Kitchen backsplash, grey subway tile
-Driveway, that's pretty steep!
-Fireplace and mantle
And last but certainly not least...They say if you can make it through building a home together you are set. We almost made it honey!
Love this man, and so happy to soon live in our new house!
If you need me, I'll be busy spending my spring break packing. :)






I know we enjoyed watching them do your drive way the other day! So excited can't wait till yall get to move in!! What a fun process it is!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Excited to see all the pics - I've missed you blog. Can't wait to see the house in person!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the house, so far it's looking really good!
ReplyDelete