March 21, 2013

Insta Thursday

I'm trying to blog more frequently. I use Instagram a ton, but I realized a lot of my family doesn't have an Instagram account. So, I think I will start doing Insta updates each week. It will just be a collection of my recent Instagram pictures. So here goes...

I mentioned on my last post that I spent my Spring Break packing up because we move into our new house on April 5th. I came across my wedding bouquet. It looks awful, and has dust all over it, but I just can't bring myself to throw it away.


Whenever Bryan used to play his guitar Kelty would go crazy! He would not stop barking. Bryan must have improved his skills because now Kelty loves it. ;) I think this picture is so sweet of my boys.


Another house before and after. We decided to paint the brick because it really fit the neighborhood we are building in.


This was from last Friday. It was my last weekday of Spring Break and Bryan had the day off because he had traveled Monday-Thursday. We sat out on our balcony enjoying the morning and this wonderful Spring weather!


This little cutie LOVES the balcony. But whenever it's too sunny, he hides under the chair to chill in the shade. We will soon get him his Spring haircut.


Speaking of Spring....we went and got snow cones last night at Bahama Bucks to celebrate the first day of Spring. The added bonus was the fact that the spoons changed color when they got cold. SO FUN!


At school this week, we've been working on Author's Purpose. We did a little card hunt the other day where I hung these little paragraphs around the room, the kiddos had to read them and determine the Author's Purpose. I threw in a few trick cards to keep them on their toes. It was too funny watching them figure it out. They had a little trouble with the last sentence..."Don't tell anyone about this card." They couldn't resist revealing the secret to their friends!


This chalkboard hangs outside the sanctuary of our church. We absolutely LOVE our church. That was one thing that made me hesitate about moving to Fort Worth. We would leave our Flower Mound campus behind. But, God had it in his will for us to move because shortly after we decided on our house, we found out The Village was opening up a Fort Worth Campus. It will only be 15 minutes from our new house, and it will officially begin this summer. WooHoo!!! 
(We went to eat at Jason's Deli tonight in Flower Mound and saw our pastor, Matt Chandler and his sweet, beautiful family. It just made my day! LOVE them!)


And I will conclude my Instagram post with the sweetest picture. It sure was hard leaving my house this morning when this was what was in my bed. I totally wanted to jump back in bed and snuggle with these cuties!! 


Tomorrow's Friday, yay!! Have a great weekend friends!

1 comment: