Merry Christmas! Here is our Christmas card for 2012. I love that we were able to include our homesite on the card this year. Next year we will have a house!! Our foundation has been poured and framing is about to take place. So exciting!
Here is a little snapshot of our tree. The theme is red and green, with "C" ornaments! And a chevron print with the reason for the season. May we all give GLORY to the newborn King!!
I just got finished making a ton of Christmas sweets! I made pretzolecans, Christmas Crunch, and cinnamon sugar pretzels. I'll also be making the traditional cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning. Last year, I tried Pioneer Woman's recipe and it was a hit. I will definitely be making them again.
From our home to yours, enjoy celebrating the birth of Christ, our Savior, and the gifts of peace and joy HE brings.
Merry CHRISTmas!!




No comments:
Post a Comment