April 1, 2013

Spring, School, Southern, SOON!

SPRING
It sure has been feeling like Spring around here. The weather has been gorgeous!! Last weekend, I painted my nails in this fun mint shade (Essie mint candy apple). I had to try to be trendy and did the ring finger in a silver sparkle. So fun! And spring means the transition from hot lattes to ICED lattes, yum!



SCHOOL
Top Left: Fun pencils make my day! (Gotta love the Target dollar spot)

Top Right: 2nd grade poetry "fast on weenies"

Bottom Left: 2nd grade poetry "Purple smells like Jose" See also: "Purple makes me hot."
I'm sure you wonder what I'm teaching in 2nd grade, and I don't know what to tell you...

Bottom Right: Grading is a lot more fun with new neon markers and PB M&M's


SOUTHERN
I have decided I have a love for all things monogrammed: rain boots, rain jackets, hats, t-shirts, chairs, cups, etc. It's the Southern Belle inside me. I ordered this fun monogramed hat for moving day and I found this super fun monogramed iphone wallpaper. I just can't get ENOUGH. See my monogram Pinterest board for more evidence. :)



SOON...
And last, but certainly not least THIS FRIDAY we will be moving into our new house! I can't tell you how excited I am for my little family. This is my front door, that I love! We started this whole process last June, so we are r.e.a.d.y.


Next update will be from our new casa! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Wow can't wait for y'all to move in either. I too love monogrammed things...especially for H!! Enjoy your last week in the apartment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your nails! So CUTE and very impressive! Can't wait for you guys to move in to your new home, and opportunity to come see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy and so excited for your move into you home! My God Bless this home!

    ReplyDelete