Kelty turned 3 years old today! It's easy to keep up with how old he is because it's the same as the years we've been married. We were married June 2009 and Kelty was born December 2009. :)
We continued the tradition and made pupcakes! I still don't know how he knows that they are for him. As soon as I start making them, he doesn't leave my side in the kitchen. He knows he gets to lick the beaters! When the timer went off, he jumped off the couch and ran into the kitchen to sit by the oven. Smartie!!
We were watching the College Football Awards tonight and found out it was Texas A&M's quaterback, Johnny Manziel's birthday today too! So Kelty shares a birthday with Johnny Football. :)
We were watching the College Football Awards tonight and found out it was Texas A&M's quaterback, Johnny Manziel's birthday today too! So Kelty shares a birthday with Johnny Football. :)
Happy 3rd Birthday Kelty Boy!!
...............................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................
Here is the pupcake recipe I use if you are interested:
Peanut Butter Carrot Pupcakes
2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoons vanilla
1/4 cup oil
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups shredded carrot
1 egg
pinch of salt
Mix everything together and bake in mini muffin tins at 325 for about 15 minutes.
Makes 24 mini pupcakes.




I can't believe he is already 3. Sweet puppy. He gets to celebrate with Fenway...:) (enjoy your weekend with your parents and brother)
ReplyDeleteKelty is a really good dog! I missed him after he left after his stay over thanksgiving. Happy birthday Kelty!
ReplyDelete