October 30, 2012

Fall, Babies, and a Sad Day


Hello friends! The weather the past few days has been beautiful. The epitome of fall! I made some candy corn cupcakes for our fall carnival at school last Friday. I colored the batter in yellow and orange, then layered it to resemble a candy corn. Did the same with the frosting. Also, I cannot stop burning this "leaves" candle from Bath and Body works. It smells like fall, love!!

This past weekend I went to visit my best friend from high school. Kylie had baby Emmeline a few weeks ago and I had yet to meet her. She was the sweetest baby and had the funniest facial expressions. I had the best afternoon holding that sweet baby girl and catching up with Kylie. She lives SO close to where we are building our house, so I hope to see more of them!










Bryan has been out of town the past few weeks. (sad) He usually leaves on Monday and is gone until Thursday. That leaves me and Kelty to spend lots of time together. This afternoon we took a little stroll in the park next to our apartment complex. It was just what I needed.
   


I needed a relaxing walk because.......

Today was a very sad day. I said goodbye to my little Tribute. I rear ended a truck a few weeks ago on the way home in rush hour traffic. This was the damage, and my car ended up being totaled. TOTALED!?! Are you kidding me? I have been so sad about it, I loved this car. I went today to hand over the title and get my insurance check. I told Bryan I might cry. I had this car since the beginning of college.


You were good to me tribute, I will miss you so.

1 comment:

  1. I so understand about being sad and crying when you say goodbye to your car...I have cried when I have said goodbye to every car of mine. Even the little neons we drove when we bought our first house.

    Happy house building!

    ReplyDelete