Hello friends!! Just wanted to share a quick update from what's been going on with us lately. I went through the pics on my phone and chose the ones I haven't shown yet. It's going to be pretty random, so here goes nothing!
A few weeks ago I got a new cup called bubba cup. Bryan likes to make fun of me for that, ha! I LOVE it because I take it to school and it keeps my water cold all day. I'm not kidding. It stays cold for 12 hours!! It's my new best friend. I also got a fun sparkly phone case, and my new favorite pens. I have to get used to giving grades (we didn't have grades in Kindergarten) so these pens help the (not so fun) grading process seem a little more fun!
Kelty's favorite season is fall, just like his momma. He can't get enough of the cool weather on the balcony. On the evenings and weekends, he spends about 90% of his time in this exact spot. Such a sweet boy. :)
We went to our last Rangers game of the season a few weekends ago with Bryan's parents. I will not discuss the fact that the Rangers are not in the playoffs....moving on. On a more upbeat note, this handsome guy caught a foul ball and was over the moon. If you can't tell by that smile on his face, I'm pretty sure this made his year! Such a boy at heart, love. :)
Last weekend we went home to help my parents move out of their house that they have lived in since I was 2 years old. It's pretty bittersweet. But I did enjoy going through old things, including my high school yard sign. Shout out to RHS!!
The best part about going home was spending time with these two cuties! They are my favorites!

They went to homecoming and wore their cute mums made by my talented mom. I had to share this picture because they are ADORABLE. I hope my kids are this cute!
Here is a little snapshot of the (almost) empty living room. I still can't believe they are moving! My brother keeps sending me pictures today of the empty rooms in the house. I said I won't believe it until I see it. But it's still hard to comprehend. Lots of memories left behind, but so excited to make new ones in my parents amazing new house!!
Last random pic for you. A trip home wouldn't be complete without a trip to The Donut Stop. And we recently discovered you can get CHERRY donut holes. All that means is they give you this amazing cup full of the best every cherry icing. Elliot wasn't shy with the dipping! YUM-O!
Well that about wraps up the random October update! Hope you enjoyed the little glimpse into our life. See you soon!!
{Be sure to check out the Tiny Prints Christmas Card Post BELOW}
{Be sure to check out the Tiny Prints Christmas Card Post BELOW}









No comments:
Post a Comment