I can't believe it's already the time of the year to start thinking about Christmas cards!!! Can you believe it?!? It's the most wonderful time of the year!! Fall is here, and all the best holidays are just around the corner. It makes my soul so joyful! With that being said, I've been trying to pick out our Christmas card for 2012.
It's going to be a monumental one because of our new house! They should break ground sometime next week, which means we should move in sometime in February, yay! I am dreaming of taking our Christmas card pictures with the different steps in our house process. I'm am also planning on including our new address on our Christmas cards this year. So, it will be a Christmas card and a moving announcement all in one!
Tiny Prints has some amazing Christmas Cards. I can spend hours, looking for the perfect photo card because they have SO many choices. They even have chevron, which I am obsessed with.
Also, be sure to check out the Special Offers Page, that Tiny Prints has going on! Discounts on cards, birth announcements, invitations, and gifts.
Now get to shopping!
{This is a sponsored post from Tiny Prints}



good news on the ground breaking! and can't wait to see the Clements Christmas cards this year!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun!! I was thinking about taking the girls picture at our house. Hope it gets cold and maybe snowy AFTER the roof gets put on. : )
ReplyDelete