I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I LOVE my big brothers. I'm sure when we were younger, I probably wouldn't have shared the same sentiment but now that we are all grown up I look at them in a totally different way. They are some of my favorite people in the whole world.
I'm super blessed!
I've always looked up to them, and tried to follow in their footsteps. That hasn't changed as we've gotten older. :) They make me feel loved and protected. And I sure hope when I have kids, that I have boys first, so that my little girl can experience older brothers too.
With that being said, I was thrilled to have them all to myself when we went on a hike in Palo Duro Canyon. We hiked the Lighthouse trail, which was a first for us all. It was fun experiencing something new with my favorite guys. We hiked, laughed, sweat, posed for pics, and tried not to get bit by the crazy ginormous biting flies. It was definitely a hike to remember.
Palo Duro Canyon beauty

Jordan and me
Ryan, the photographer himself
We made it to the lighthouse!
Big hug!
Love them!








so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, Ash! This aunt loves those 3 faces more than anything. I love how close you all are. :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww...I absolutely love all 3 of you, and the pictures too!! : ) My prayer was that you would grow up to be friends, Thank you God for answering my prayer and blessing all of us!!!
ReplyDelete