It's official, I'm teaching 2nd grade this year!! I had my first week of school last week, and it went great! I have a sweet group of kiddos. I'm only teaching English Language Arts (reading and writing) and my partner teacher does Math and Science. So I have 2 classes, and teach the same thing in the morning and afternoon. I think it's going to work out well, and I'm really enjoying the schedule.
Here are a few snapshots from my classroom.
{Big shout out to my momma who helped me get my classroom ready. She even spent her birthday helping me! THANKS MOM!!}
I got this super cute gift from one of my students. So creative!!
And on the house front, the old house on our lot has been demolished. Here is the site of our future home. We are excited to get the process going, and will hopefully move in early next year! :)
Back to resting up for me, so I can get ready for my 2nd week of 2nd grade. Happy Labor Day!





Love your room - looks like a fun place to learn!
ReplyDelete