Hey friends! Today I've been busy making all kinds of things for my sweet students and for my classroom. Pinterest has TONS of great ideas. I seriously don't know how I could be a teacher without Pinterest. One of the super cute things I found was called Quiet Spray. You spray it in the room {not on the kids ;)} to keep the noise level down. My littles are so gullible imaginative that they believe anything! Can't wait to take it to school Monday and try it out. :)
I found the label here {The Lemonade Stand} then I just cut some polka dot paper for the backing, used a glue stick to glue it to the bottle, and then used packing tape on top.
I have also been busy organizing my room. Since I was hired only 3 DAYS before school started, I've always felt a little scatterbrained and unorganized. But with some help from my hubby, I've been able to organize all my closets, cabinets, and drawers in my room. It feels so much better, ahhhhhhhh. Here is my reading corner with my new READ banner I made.
We've been busy at school with report cards, semester awards, and middle of the year testing. And soon we will be celebrating groundhog day, the 100th day of school, and Valentine's Day. Lots of fun to come!





Love your banner!!
ReplyDeletewho wouldn't want to sit and read in the reading corner!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely need a bottle of that quiet spray! :) I want my children to be that gullible/imaginative too. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove your reading corner. your banner is really cute