We just got back a few days ago from a 2 week trip back to the panhandle for Christmas. It was filled with fun, family, and lots of food! Here are a few highlights from our travels:
We started the fun by celebrating Christmas Eve with my family. We had brunch, opened presents and enjoyed watching Elliot entertain us. :)
Us with Elliot (she was so much fun this year!)
Dad, Papa, Bryan. I adore these guys and LOVE this picture. :)
Aunt B and Uncle RyRy came up from Austin
Bryan got a Keurig brewer!
It was this pretty girl's first Christmas!
Charleigh playing with her new puppy.
Opening presents is so fun; I love her expression!
Sweet picture, of my aunt Pam with Elliot in one of her poses!
Testing out the new mirror, I think it will get plenty of use!
RyRy reading Elliot's new book, Angelina Ballerina.
The Jackson crew, such a sweet family!
The newest addition to the family, Macintosh.
Fenway, wasn't too happy about the new pup, so he snuggled on the couch with Mema.
Cousin dogs, Kelty and Mac!
After a full day of festivities, we headed to the Clements house, to open up Christmas Eve gifts. Pajamas of course!
Christmas morning ready for stockings.
My mom has always made cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning, so I decided to try it this year. I made PW's cinnamon rolls. I will for sure make them again, they were delicious!
The best part was the fact that we had a WHITE CHRISTMAS!! It snowed on Christmas morning, so fun!
Santa didn't forget Kelty. He brought him a toy that said, "it's hard to be good." Santa hit that one right on the nose. :)
Father-son bonding time in the hot tub on Christmas morn.
Merry Christmas!
The day after Christmas we drove up to Colorado to see the newlyweds {Nathan and Kendra}!
We enjoyed a few relaxing days up in the mountains. Kelty got to experience real snow, and he was a big fan!
Our Christmas was amazing, and now we're ready to tackle everything that 2012 has to offer us!
Happy New Year!!


Awww, I love all of the pictures. I hate how fast the holidays go because I love spending time with all of you. Thanks for sharing these. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great time! And I am trying out those cinnamon rolls asap! They look delicious!
ReplyDelete