current book
Through My Eyes, By Tim Tebow
{Love him!}
current playlist
Gavin DeGraw "Sweeter"
current nail color
I'm in desperate need of a manicure and pedicure!
current food
We've recently discovered Honey Mustard Pretzel pieces
from Sprouts. Can't get enough of them.
current favorite show
Parenthood, hands down Best Show Ever!!
If you aren't watching it, shame on you. ;)
Parenthood, hands down Best Show Ever!!
If you aren't watching it, shame on you. ;)
current needs
MORE ENERGY!
Ever day I get home I just feel zapped.
Those kindergartners wear me OUT!
current triumphs
Organizing my classroom.
I love it when things are organized. :)
current #1 blessing
These sweet boys
Sneezing. I. just. can't. stop. Ugghhhhh
current indulgence
We went to Beth Marie's on the square in Denton
and I had Cupcake ice cream in a waffle cone.
Also got some Thin Mints from school but,
Also got some Thin Mints from school but,
Kelty ate the last 1/2 sleeve, oops!
current mood
relaxed...
current favorite app
Just discovered a new FREE app called Red Stamp.
I'll share some pics from it soon!
I'll share some pics from it soon!
current favorite product
Burts Bees Chapstick. Can't get through the day without it.
What have you been up to currently?
What have you been up to currently?



No comments:
Post a Comment