August 12, 2010

Softball & Summer

Hello!!

I haven't been updating this much, so I'm trying to be better. Let's start with last weekend.

Saturday morning, we were up bright and early to head to a softball tournament for Bryan's work. It was a fundraiser for United Way, and we had to be there at 8am. The first game was a little rough... as in we lost 17-2 in the 3rd inning. :( But many of the people on our team had never played before, and the other team plays in a league. So it was a little unmatched, or A LOT unmatched.

Bryan was the one who organized his team, and so he was the coach.
He also was the pitcher. He did an awesome job, I was so proud!! He even hit an in the park home run in the 2nd game. WOOOHOOO!

Here is a picture of the team! The Houston heat is evident in this picture. :)
{Bryan is 2nd from the right}

Tuesday of this week I had a meeting for the preschool I'm working at. It's through our church and I'm working 2 days a week, teaching the 3 year olds. We are the Gators, and I'm looking forward to it!!

I can't believe school is starting! I love seeing the new school supplies for sale in stores. New school supplies make me very happy. This also reminds me that we are getting closer to fall. I can't wait, I'm ready for a break from this HEAT!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this time of the year also. I still go down the school supplies aisle at the store just to look! Fall is my favorite time of the year!! It was cool in Santa Barbara all week - then HOT when I got back to Amarillo. Come on fall!!!

    ReplyDelete