Good morning family and friends!!
So, last weekend I went to a baby shower for one of the girls in our small group from church. She is having a sweet baby girl and I wanted to make a card for her. I'm in love with pennants (they are very popular in the blog world) so I wanted to include that in her card.
It turned out sweet and simple, which was perfect!
I also wanted to share some cards I made when I went home in July. This one I made for my friend Kaylee for her wedding. I actually cut up and used the wedding invitation as part of the card. The colorful pattern was her invitation. It was actually one of the coolest wedding invitations I've ever seen!
I made this one for my friend Kinsey who graduated from high school. I used her school colors.
I didn't make this one for anyone in particular, but I love how it turned out. I really like all the different patterns. I had a stamping night with Bryan's mom and aunt. We had lots of fun!! :)
Had to leave you with a sweet picture of my boys.
I just love them!!
Have a good rest of your week! :)


They all turned out cute!! Especially the boys. : )
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys!!!!!
Oh yeah, I LOVE your new background and header, so fun!!
ReplyDeleteI love the cards! I wish I was that creative. Cute pic of your boys. Very sweet :) miss you all
ReplyDelete