June 26, 2013

Starting off Summer...




Good morning! My first few weeks of summer were spent at home enjoying time with friends and family. And it's wedding season! I had two weddings to attend while I was there.

Elliot and I got all dressed up to head to our first wedding. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Bellar! It was a beautiful wedding that was out by the Canyon. Great backdrop!


I also had a pretty hot date for this wedding!!
(The app I use to write on the pictures is called A Beautiful Mess)


One of my very best friends and roommate from college, just got engaged in May. So, I had to celebrate her, and I had the most fun creating this little engagement basket. It included wedding magazines, champagne, a ring pop, "mint" to be containers, and a Z for her future last name. I also got to go wedding dress shopping with her. She looked beautiful in them all, but I think we found the one! Can't wait to celebrate with Ashley and Zac June 2014!


My favorite part of going home is spending time with my nieces. They are SO. MUCH. FUN!! I got to spend some one on one time with Charleigh, and she is a firecracker! So much spunk in one little 2 year old. As you can see, she wasn't feeling my picture taking, ha!


Last weekend, we celebrated the wedding of Bryan's aunt Angie. We got to meet a lot of the Clements family from Arkansas. Here is my in-laws whom I LOVE!


We spent the whole day Saturday decorating for the wedding. It was at the Amarillo Botanical Gardens. It was fun setting up the ceremony and reception site with all of Bryan's family. And it turned out beautiful!!

Then we headed back to my parents house to get all dolled up. Here we are ready to go!


And I have to take a minute and brag on my parents. They spent Saturday participating in the MS 150. They are such rock stars!!!!!

Well there is a quick recap of the start of my summer. I have a ton of things on my summer to do list.

Better get busy!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Charleigh's attitude face!! I am so glad you got to stay for an extended time. : )

    ReplyDelete