July 24, 2011

Since you last saw us we....


celebrated our 2 year anniversary

cheered on the Rangers

spent time with family

baked brownies with my favorite helper


went on donut dates


played with Fenway

had girly time


cuddled with Charleigh

had Bryee and Ellie time


went shopping in the mountains with my momma


helped decorate a good friend's wedding (she had the cutest details!)


attended the beautiful Mosley/Roberts mountain wedding

went on the first annual boys 4-wheel drive/camping trip

soaked up all the precious time we could with these sweet/funny/precious/crazy/silly girls


Now we are both home safe and sound, and reminiscing about all the good times that were had!

2 comments:

  1. What sweet pictures! You all had a fun 2 weeks. I am glad I got to see you. I love when you all are here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed my "girl" time. I always have fun with you and your mom when we do crafts. Luckily, Jennie and Elliott came came along with Christie for our first annual Clements-Jackson family craft time!

    ReplyDelete