
I'm happy to say that today our little Kelty dog turns 1!!

He's such a stud. :)

I also had to compare, with a picture when he was a puppy. That face is so sweet! He was such a fluff ball.
Our little guy is growing up so fast. We are thankful he is a part of our family and he will always be our first child. He brings so much joy to our lives and we love him bunches! Even though he can be ornery at times, he keeps us on our toes. I love that he is the epitome of a typical dog. He eats almost anything, chases cars, tries to drink out of the toilet, and loves having his belly rubbed!!
And I have to include that Kelty is "full bred beautiful." :) His cuteness has gotten him out of trouble a few times.
Tonight I made him some peanut butter treats, for his special day. Since he was the birthday boy, he got to lick the beaters!
And once the treats were finished, I thought he needed a candle.
Happy Birthday Kelty!!


Awww, Happy Birthday Kelty!!! I love how the pictures Ry took turned out. The tie is too precious. I also love Kelty licking the beaters. He looks like a very happy puppy. :)
ReplyDeleteWe can't believe our grand-puppy is a year old!What a sweet handsome face! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!! I wonder what he was thinking staring at the candle? He's a keeper!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you celebrate Kelty's birthday and totally agree that dogs do qualify as your first child :) Happy Birthday Kelty!
ReplyDelete