
I just wanted to share with everyone that I got a job at a new cupcake bakery! I have been substitute teaching since we moved down here and lately I haven't been getting very many calls to sub, so I wanted to try something different. I have always wanted to work at a bakery. I went in for an interview on Monday, and I start training tomorrow!! It's called "Treat" and they serve 8 flavors of fresh baked cupcakes along with cinnamon rolls and muffins. They also sell "pupcakes," which are cupcakes for dogs! I can't wait to bring some home for Kelty. I will be working at the counter selling cupcakes, while also helping some with baking and decorating. We open on Monday, so if you happen to be in the Northwest Houston area come get some cupcakes!!
(All these pictures are of my wedding {cup}cake.)



HOW FUN IS THAT!! You. Go. Girl! :) I am excited to see pictures and hear stories from your new job.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!!
I am so excited for you! We hope to be coming to see y'all soon and we promise to stop by and see you in action!
ReplyDeleteC :)
That is so fun! I have some friends who live in Houston, so I'll send them your way :)
ReplyDelete