October 18, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

We had the BEST weekend!! My roommate, maid of honor, and best friend, Ashley came down and stayed with us. It was so nice getting to hang out with her, and I loved having her here.

On Saturday the 3 of us took a trip to the pumpkin patch with 6 of our couple friends. The weather was crisp and cool, it was the perfect fall day. It was tons of fun getting to search and pick out our own pumpkins in the crowd of people. Then we brought them back to our house and did some carving. We also roasted the pumpkin seeds, and they turned out tasty!

Here is Bryan's pumpkin, and as you can see it turned out very well. I think he had the best one. :) It's very festive! It's proudly displayed on our front porch.

Gig 'Em Ags!!!

Me and Ash found our pumpkins and wanted to show them off.

We sure were having FUN!!

They had tons of pumpkins to choose from. So Bryan and I got some mini striped ones that were so cute!

The selection to choose from.


This was my FAVORITE pumpkin. I thought it looked vintage. :) I have also heard them called fairytale or Cinderella pumpkins.

I JUST LOVE FALL!!!!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you Ashl's had such a good time! Your pumpkin is so unique, I love it and Bryan did a REALLY good job on his pumpkin! Less than 5 days and you get more company:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the pumpkins!! Garrett said that Bryan's pumpkin is really cool. They also really like the small pumpkins. Good job picking. I'm glad you all had fun. Love you and miss you both. (garrett is saying he really misses bryan. he wants you all to come here today.) :)

    ReplyDelete