I am so excited that it's fall!! I just love the newness that each changing of the season brings. It's very refreshing.
This is my list of things I love about fall:
-The crisp cool air..... (well not so much where I live)
-The leaves change (again not so much where I live but I like to imagine) :)
-Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks
-CANDY CORN makes it's annual debut
-Thanksgiving (One of my favorite holidays)
-Halloween (Now I'm not a fan of the holiday but I sure am a fan of all the candy!)
-Time to break out the soups (I've already made my first batch of Taco Soup of the season)
-Pumpkins (We plan on going to the pumpkin patch and carving pumpkins next weekend)
-Pumpkin flavored things (muffins, breads, scones, cookies, pies.......)
-Apple Cider (YUM!)
-I can now eat the tasty fall mix of candy corn and peanuts, and put it in this cute candy dish from Hobby Lobby!
-I love fall scents. They are so comforting, especially this candy corn candle!! (Thanks Pam!)
-Fall decorations are another thing that make me so happy! I found this at Ross today and had to buy it because it had candy corn, a cupcake, and polka dots. It screamed Ashlan. :)
-This is a great substitute when I don't want to run to Starbucks for a latte. My sweet husband makes them for me on the weekends. I sure am spoiled!
As you can see, I am ready for fall.
Now if only the weather would cooperate.


I hear ya sister! I'm going back home tonight and I had to pack a jacket. I had to find it first of all then dust it off. It's like 40 in Canyon and it was 90 at 6pm here in San Antonio last night!
ReplyDeleteFall and spring are my favorite seasons with the cool weather, but I'm looking at it this way: maybe our winters will be a 3-6 month fall and spring.
Love the potholder!
C :)
You are welcome!!!!!! Now I want to go get some candycorn and some peanuts.
ReplyDeleteIt sure does feel like fall here!! I was so excited to break out the sweaters and sweat shirts!
ReplyDeleteHave you found the candy corn Hershey's kisses? They are great!! I found them in September but haven't seen them again. If I do find them again, I will buy more than one bag for sure!
ReplyDelete