Here's a little 5 on Friday update from The Clements Crew...
{ONE}
It was Bryan's 27th birthday yesterday! I didn't get to see him for most of the day, so I tried to leave a few treats for him so he'd feel special. This weekend we may do some birthday shopping and maybe play a round of golf.
And my birthday is just around the corner, yippee!!
{TWO}
This afternoon after school I hosted a movie night in my classroom. It was for my students who met their reading goal for the last 6 weeks. And I lucked out because only 11 kids came and they were all girls! So we had fun watching Willy Wonka and snacking on popcorn and chocolate. :)
And I'm officially crazy for staying late on a Friday to watch a movie with the kiddos, but it ended up being a lot of fun. And it makes it all worthwhile when you hear them say, "This is the best day ever!" I even had time to start packing up my room because we only have 2 weeks of school left. I will be moving rooms because next year I'll be teaching Kindergarten! I am BEYOND EXCITED! I am so excited to have a whole summer to plan.
Then, right after the movie night, Bryan and I went out to dinner with our favorite family, The Rodgers! We brought Keatyn (she was at movie night with me) and met up with them for some barbeque in downtown Roanoke. Then we stopped by the cutest candy store ever, "Hey Sugar" for some ice cream, yum!
I've been so blessed by the friendship with Kassie this year. I LOVE getting to see her everyday at work, she such a joy to be around!
{THREE}
Last weekend I had so much fun throwing a baby shower for one of my best friends Laura, and her sweet baby boy Barrett. It was a vintage airplane/travel shower, and it turned out super cute. I love throwing baby showers!
{FOUR}
My family came to visit last weekend and we had a blast! The highlight of the weekend was definitely the baseball game on Sunday night. It was a great game and the Rangers won 8-11. But the best part was watching my nieces have so much fun. Charleigh LOVED cheering for the Rangers, and Elliot even made a sign! We start them young on the baseball train in the Jackson fam. :)
{FIVE}
And these pictures just make my heart m.e.l.t. I thouroughly enjoy watching Bryan interact with my nieces. He is the best uncle! I loved having these precious girls at MY house! They are super entertaining and fun!
Happy Weekend!










Charleigh is really growing up and looking more like her sister. Pretty girls (and handsome uncle as well).
ReplyDeleteI loved your 5 on Friday!! So much fun : ) Soon you will be here and I can't wait!!!
ReplyDelete