April 15, 2012

Random 5

Good Morning! It's rainy morning here, so I thought since Kelty boy and I were stuck inside I would type out my random thoughts for today.

1. I went to a Pioneer Woman book signing yesterday at a Sam's Club in Dallas. By the time I got there they had already sold out of her new cookbooks, and the line was wrapped around the store, and weaving up and down aisles. So, I took a picture of her, and left!


2. I made blueberry muffins this morning, using the blueberries we got from the Farmers Market last weekend. Perfect rainy day breakfast!

3. We have only 34 days of school left........but who's counting? :)


4. One of the teacher's on my team at school (whose room is next door to mine) had her sweet baby girl last week. I forget how fun it is to hold a newborn. Even though I thoroughly enjoyed it, it will still be a few years until we have our own. Here is a pic of Lexie.


5. I'm going to turn 25 at the end of May. It's the first birthday that's made me feel old. I can't believe I'm halfway to 30, gasp!!

That's it for my random Sunday. I'm going to go enjoy this lazy, rainy day! Have a great week. :)

2 comments:

  1. Man those muffins look much better than the cinnamon toast we had!! It's not rainy here just SOOOO much wind. It's really nasty- a whole weekend of it . : ( Be glad you didn't come home to it. : ) Can't wait to see you in Austin (12 days) and I am counting! Love you so much and miss you terribly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for trying to get us signed cookbooks from the Pioneer Women. It's like she's an international superstar!! The muffins look delish - Bryan really missed out!!

    ReplyDelete