February 12, 2012

Valentine Fun!

Here are the valentines I ordered from Tiny Prints to give my kiddos on Tuesday:

FRONT

INSIDE

They are really small like actual valentines, perfect for little hands. :)

Tomorrow we are making these super cute "Love Monsters" on bags for all the valentines to go in. I got the idea and templates from: The Teacher Wife. I liked this idea because Valentine's Day can be really girly, so I thought the boys in my class would love to make their own monsters!

Our campus is doing a Secret Sweetheart this year; where you filled out a form with your favorite drink and snack is, then you pick someone and bring them a special treat on Valentine's Day. This is the label I made for my Secret Sweetheart! I'm going to get a glass jar, fill it with peanut M&M's and stick this label on top.
Can't wait for Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to be in your class for Valentines! Love the picture of you and Kelty. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice!! They turned out really cute. : ) Hope you have fun being over run by monsters.

    ReplyDelete