Today is Kelty's 2nd birthday!! We celebrated tonight with pupcakes. I think it's become a tradition. :)
He was a good helper, and licked the beater.
Dad and Kelty kept close eye on the treats as they were baking. I swear Kelty knew they were for him, because he stayed by the oven the whole time!
The finished product! It's peanut butter and carrot cupcakes, with cream cheese for icing and sprinkles to top it all off. :) I even used the special "Happy Everything" plate with the party hat.


2 candles for my sweet boy!
His favorite part! He ate ate it like any kid would, he liked the icing off first. :)
We sure love you Kelty boy! Happy 2nd birthday!







YAY for Kelty boy!! That's hilarious, Elliot will love the pictures and story. : )
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kelty Boy!! Can't believe my granddog is 2 already! Smart boy!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so sweet! I love the one with him beside the plate with his cupcake. Happy Birthday to Kelty!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Kelty!
ReplyDelete