November 17, 2011

Just what I needed

We are so close to {a much needed} Thanksgiving break at school, and the days leading up to break usually means the kiddos are C.R.A.Z.Y!! Which causes the teacher {me} to be WORN OUT!! But in the midst of the craziness today, one of my littles brings me this note:


Translation: "Thank you I love you for being my teacher."

Melt my heart!!

That sweet note mixed with a super great evaluation from my principal was the little push I needed to get me through the rest of this week. :) I'm looking forward to spending a week off with my hubby and driving home for Thanksgiving. It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew kids were missing out the whole time you spent not having a teaching job. how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all knew you would be an amazing teacher!!! Kids can drive you nuts, but we truly wouldn't trade them for anything. :)

    ReplyDelete