Today, I'm linking up with Jeanette at Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! It's a showcase of all my Instagram photos from the past week. Documenting my life through my iPhone.
Last Friday, we enjoyed a sweltering Rangers game. Don't think the temperature got below 100 degrees, until around the 6th inning. It was H-O-T. But, the Rangers came through in extra innings with an exciting win. Super fun to see live, and there was a fabulous fireworks show to top off the night!
Our view.
I love that one of the things we have in common is our love for baseball. We met our parents up in DFW for the weekend, and enjoyed hanging out with them!
And of course we had to try In-N-Out! The order line was out the door, then we had to wait around for a table to open. But we did and it was worth it. Delicious! We are glad to welcome them to TEXAS.
I also got to spend some time shopping with my mother-in-law. We finally got to make a trip to the famous City Craft in Dallas. I bought some Dr. Seuss fabric, in hopes of having a classroom to use it in SOON.
I celebrated the start of football season {and my love of Tony Romo} by wearing my new Cowboys shirt, to cheer on the boys in their first preseason game. Start of football means fall is close by! I'm dreaming of cooler weather and all things pumpkin!
I also got to play with some sweet kiddos this week, and this is what our morning consisted of. Lots and lots of play dough. And yes, that's a band-aid amidst all the chaos. Because ya know, band-aids fix anything! :)
My sweet pup has had a rough few days. He had a sore on one of his paws, which caused him to limp for a few days. He looked so sad, limping around the house and up and down the stairs. But I'm glad to say it has healed, and he's back to normal. Next time we send him to the ranch, he may have to wear shoes!
I had to include this handsome picture of my love. I made him take it at In-N-Out, and I don't think he was happy to be taking a picture so I didn't really get a smile out of him. But I got this even better serious/half smile/smoldering look. I'm loving it! And I'm one lucky girl. :)
Happy Weekend!



love that sweet pups face. :-) and in and out...yum!
ReplyDeleteI love your week in review with pics. I also really like how your blog is. Very cute and colorful. I am always excited when you post something new! ;)
ReplyDelete