March 12, 2011

ZOO fun!

We had such a fun time at the zoo with my fam! It was the best weekend ever.

I took this at lunch on Friday, and I love her cute little smile. :)


Ry Ry and Elliot ready to go to the zoo! (with babies in tow)

We got to ride the train in Herman Park that is right outside the zoo. It was a short ride, but it was good to pass the time while the boys parked the cars.


There were 2 baby elephants, that were sooooo cute!!


Acting like kids!

Love this picture. Elliot is blessed with the sweetest uncles. They were never far away from her.


LOVE this

::GIRAFFES::
The main event!! She had been waiting all day for this!

Beautiful creatures

And we even got to feed them lettuce. Such fun!

Riding the carousel. Of course she picked the giraffe!

The best picture of the day!

We all had such a great time together, and Elliot loved it. She was the star of the weekend. We are so thankful they got to come visit. I treasure these times and wish they happened more often!

Our next trip planned is back to Amarillo in April to meet the newest Jackson....
Charleigh Jo!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new post!! It was a wonderful weekend : ) She was so cute at the airport saying "my aunts and uncles are going to miss me". I think she was right. She is a much loved little girl who appears ready to share that affection as she becomes the big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you for posting these!!!! I love all of them. I know I am biased, but we have such an awesome family. Nothing in the world compares to time spent together. Can't wait to see you and Bryan in april. Love you

    ReplyDelete