January 10, 2011

New Year's Baking Eve

We spent our New Year's hanging out with my precious niece. We made Fruity Pebble Rice Krispy Treats (because they look like confetti!!) and gingerbread cookies.

These are my favorite pictures from the night. Elliot was in rare form and, she made me laugh so hard that I was crying. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!! She started singing a silly song about putting butter in her nose. I have it recorded so I will try to upload the video soon.

As you can tell by the look on her face, baking with Bryee is sooo much fun!!
This might be my most favorite picture EVER

Three of my most favorite people. LOVE them!!

Our trusty helpers. :)

Can't believe it's 2011!!
I'll post Christmas pictures soon, can't wait to share how much fun we had.

3 comments:

  1. Quite possibly the cutest picture ever! She is a hoot. I can't wait for you to upload the video. I hope you can.
    I'm glad you rang in the new year in such a fun way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! You can tell she has a lot of personality in that little body of hers :)

    ReplyDelete