
No, that wasn't a typo. I meant to type 'Melmo' insead of 'Elmo.' I found these cake pops by bakerella and they made me think of my precious niece. Elmo is her favorite!! I wish I could make some for her, but they look very difficult. Bakerella leads you through the steps to make them, so if you want to see more check her out here. She makes amazing cake pops like this all the time!

She made Oscar, Big Bird, and Cookie Monster as well since it's the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street! I love the little cookie in Cookie Monster's mouth, so cute!!
To prove my point, here is Elliot in her Melmo slippers that Nonni and Pops got her. She wanted to see the horses behind my parents house for the longest time, but when they actually went out there she was a little scared. The horse liked her slippers too! You can see her death grip on Pops. :)
Also, we are WAY excited about Keith and Carla coming to visit this weekend!! The last time they saw our house was when they helped us move in. It looks much different now. We love visitors!!!



Those suckers are way precious. I wish that I were that creative and that patient to do them. You always find the cutest things. Yes, Elliot was way excited about her melmos and the neighs. She is finding out how fun it is to have grandparents! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the lolly's. Hope you had a great time with your guest. xoxo
ReplyDeleteSC